Friday 28 May 2010

Out and About

Heidi Klum is not pregnant, but after having been four times is launching a maternity range. It should be interesting.

Janet Jackson has received rave reviews for her performance on American Idol. I like her hair when it has a little more body. I will never be a fan of her style, although I have nothing but props for her as an artist.

Rhianna in UK. Did not particularly like this Bet Lynch barmaid number on her, but she looked really classy and sexy in her evening choice. When she gets it right, she really gets it right.

Before her London Premier, SJP did the Jay Leno show looking all the way fabulous!  Kylie at a Glamour do. I don't really buy the 'never had surgery claim'. Nigel Barker is always telling girls how to pose etc. So riddle me this: why this middle aged catalogue pose?


Frankie from the Saturdays (no, I don't know who either) looks like someone could throw her a burger, fries and apple pie. This is not sexy at all. On the other hand, healthy looking Rochelle rocks her maxi dress.

  
Peaches Geldof has new teeth. They look unnatural and tipexed. She is trying (Not making it, but she is trying).  Another pair of 'famous because of daddy' Petra and Tamara Ecclestone managing yet again to look very cheap despite the fact that daddy is a billionaire.

Open letter to Estelle and Catherine Zeta Jones, please fire your stylist (or hire a stylist). Speaking of stylists, Rachel Zoe can't seem to get it right for herself. I do like the jacket and perhaps the dress, but then with the jeans and hooker boots? I am puzzled. Really I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment