Friday 21 May 2010

Out and About

Ivor Novello Awards
 
I am unsure about the dress, but Yasmin Le Bon has such composure and style that she manages to carry it off. The shoes are good.  Lilly Allen wears a lemon coloured number that I am also unsure about. It seems a little too tight for her.
I love Tolula Adeyemi's style. Endless legs! Good to see someone working their hotness. And Kylie is working well in Electric blue. Such a good colour for her. Kelly Rowland is killing me softly with her wig choices. On a positive note, I like her shoes.

Ciara at Maxim hot 100. I like her outfit. I still hate stripper platforms, but she looks good. I don't however think that Amber Rose looks at all good. And rather randomly, Samatha Mumba was also there.

Agnes Deyne has bleached her hair again, but she still is off her best. To think she went from this to this. It's a shame. Moving on, Gordon Ramsey is lookling a little tangy. His proportions look a little odd in this photo.

Tom Cruise with son. Both are looking cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment