Thursday 20 May 2010

Canned out...

 
I am Canned out now. Anyway, Cheryl Cole looking fabulous. She looks great, and has a lot of personality as a TV presenter, but she is very overexposed and over rated and musically under talented. I am liking fellow Brit, Tamara Beckwith's satin number. The shoulder detail makes it edgy without pushing it out there.
Naomi Campbell still looking fresh at another Cannes party. But fellow supermodel, Eva's orange dress did not work. We'll just leave it there.

I really don't know what happened? (Actually I do, too much plastic surgery). I came across this photo of French TV presenters Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff. I clutched my pearls and I have no words.


 
Another scary French person is Isabel Adjani. This photo scares me, less than the terror twins above, but  I don't like the dress, hair or her companion. She used to be really hot! Flavio Briatore and his wife. Ageing playboy and his trophy wife.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all these style titbits. Made me giggle. Perfect for a sunny Friday afternoon! LOL

    ReplyDelete