Thursday 27 May 2010

Louis Vuitton store opening - London


She can look so pretty, but then she reverts to the dirty girl look. Corset top too tight and sorry, ugly skirt. I don't like it Daisy Lowe.  I do not like this fifties housewife skirt trend that I am seeing here. Again, I am not feeling Alexa Chung's outfit.  Pixie Geldof looks like she needs a good wash and a mother's love. I say that from a kind place.

  
Louis Vuitton opened a store in London, I am not feeling Gweneth Paltrow's outfit. Elle McPherson looks good though. I don't know how she is doing it at 47. I am slightly confused by Emilia Fox and her androgynous brother. Their look compliments each other, but I don't particularly like it.

  
Also in attendance was Jerry Hall. Holding it together well. Daughter, Jade and grand daughter were also there. Alice Delail's dress is a good look, but the hooker stockings and platform shoes are not working for her. A shame.

Sophie Dahl's legs look endless here. I love Thandie Newtons look usually, but there is something washed out about her here. Kristen Dunst has upgraded twice in a row she has been looking good. Keep the stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment