Wednesday 5 May 2010

The 2010 Met Gala - Unsure

I usually don't like what Alexa Chung wears but this does not offend me. I am a little confused by the look, but I don't think that it is bad.  Gisele had a baby, not that you can tell! I don't really like the dress, but she looks great. Her husband, Tom Brady is not looking that good.

  
Nicole Richies' dress is not bad, but there is something about it that doesn't quite work for me.  Sarah Jessica Parker looks.. interesting. I do like her hair and makeup, but I am not sure about the dress. Kirstin Stewrt needs to invest in some swagger. She seems so droopy and awkward.

 
I love the dress that JLo is wearing, but the synthetic hair and drag queen make up bothers me. The dress is devine again, but there is something not right in the drinking water when you look at Eva Longoria's face. I can't quite work it out.

Oprah Winfrey with Oscar de la Renta. Isee the dolls that cover the toilet roll here. I love Mary J Blige, but those fading tattoos just downgrade the classiness.

Vera Wang looks like she is wearing one of her wedding numbers. Although it is pretty, I think she could have done something different/better. Fellow designer, Donatella Versace looks great from the bust down. I can't comment on the face and hair. I can't.  Zoe Kravitz. I think I could like it, but it seem out of context for this event. I am unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment