Thursday 29 April 2010

Not their Worst or Best

Not their Worst!
Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears look better than they usually do! I can't quite use the word 'good' but still better is an improvement.

What happened..
  
The fabric is beautiful and that's as far as the positive comments can go about this odd jumpsuit that Nicole Richie is wearing. Jessica Alba might have made this month's best dressed list, but for the birthday outfit that she is wearing. I almost like it. I want to like it. It's not happening for me. ZZZoe Kravitz needs to come back. I think she is listening to stylists rather than being true to her quirky chic. The belt seems to be the wrong colour and the shoes look like cumpy hoppers to me.
I am concerned that the new trend is showing a lot of crochet.  Although this dress, worn by Aleander Burke does not offend me. I like Alexandra Burke's outfit on her – minus the shoes. Looks like lady will snap an ankle in those. She looks like her fringe could do with a trim. I don't know why Kerry Washington does not look quite right, her proportions seem a little odd in this photo.  Maybe she would benefit from a fringe too.

Colin Farell looks OK – he went through a skinny 'heroin chic' phase and his swagger never recovered, but his lady, Alicija Bachleda really looks good. The same with Channing Tatum, his lady looks cute - not too sure about him!
I like the dress on Eva Longoria, but the make up was applied by a drag queen! Madonna's baby girl looks kind of embarrassed to be with her mother. She's really grown up quickly. Her style so far doesn't offend. She looks cute.
SJP looks very good here. See what I mean  about the style pendulum? Heidi Klum has the new haircut has been slicked back. I think she might be having second thoughts about the page boy bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment