Friday 9 April 2010

I am unsure.

Little Miss Sunshine
  
Rhianna. The hat looks too contrived and I do love the shoes, but they just don't go with this outfit at all. Nice pieces but not working together.

Nicole Sherzinger has not combined well. The boots (make her feet look huge) do not go with the dress at all. They would look better with some leggings or skinny jeans. This dress calls for some thong or wedge sandals.

Kelly Osborne borderlines for me some days. She has an eccentricity in her style and swagger that allows her to just get away with her choices. I am unsure here and I still don't like the purple rinse. Sorry.

Julianne Moore. I love the top half and the shoes, but the dress does not hang right for me at this length. It needs to be a little shorter. I think it could handle a loose belt or something.

Rachel Roy has beautiful eyes. They are really stunning and I like the earrings, cardigan and dress. I get to the shoes and wonder 'why?' These espadrilles are not working for me. At all. Sorry.

I can't put my finger on why this is not working. Again, I think it could be the length. Selita Banks could cut this and it would work better as a mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment