Saturday 17 April 2010

Coachella Festival - the good, the bad, the strange and the ugly!

The Good
Say what you like about these two. If it's not real, then they fake it really well. Love Beyonce's casual outfit. I can see myself in this (minus the wig and with nicer boots though) over summer.

Loving the hat and oversize scarf Anne Hathaway! Perfect festival wear

The Bad
Katy, Katy, Katy! And Whitney Port (no clue who she is) has confused the beach with grass. I just want to lend her a cardigan. I think her whitness is making me feel cold for her.

The Strange
Agnes Deyne! Fights her hotness at every opportunity. It's a shame. The dress is pretty, and I like her hair too, but these bovver boots are not doing it.  I am unsure about the crochet dress. And I don't like the look that Kelly Osborne is wearing. I think I am distracted by her grey/purple rinse hair. No likey.

And the Ugly (sisters)
Peaches Geldof has not been blessed with the most obvious beauty, so fighting it with bad extensions and clothes that don't fit or match well does not do her any favours. Really! And Pixie with her grey bleached/ fried blonde hair and 'style' is keeping the standard her sister sets. A shame, I used to think she was really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment