Thursday 1 April 2010

Ended March looking not so great.

I don't know what to say.
Madonna come on! I don't know what to say about this awful look. The hair, the shoes, the trousers, the jacket. I can't. I'm scared and I think her style team are too. That's the only reason why they let her out looking like this. And Taryn Manning (have no clue who she is!) lose the gloves. They look like she forgot to take them off, or worse - suggest something untoward going on in the hand department.
The Usual Suspects
Just once I would love it if these two ladies were in my best dressed posts. Some people have it and some people need to hire sytlists. Ladies, you have the money!

Lindsey Lohan is one of the usual suspects here too, I have coupled her with Shannon Doherty not only because of the poor choice of outfit, but for the chilling 'dead behind the eyes' look they have developed. I say it from a kind place. These ladies need sleep and love.

I don't know where to stat really. Love Grace Jones for her originality and edgy swagger, but here is some kind of ridiculous. Not loving the fugly skin she has draped over her arm either. And Elesha Cuthbert: nothing in this outfit works. Nothing in this outfit flatters. From head to toe (and accessories) bad.

Russel Brand looks.. well I know he is going for the alternative look, but he just looks wrong in so many ways to me. He has a crazy success rate with the supermodels and A-listers! At least he's not wearing the usual bouffant and I like his shades. I'll stop on that positive. Justin Bieber looks like he would be so much more comfortable in something else. This 'faux' urban looks so contrived on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment