Tuesday 20 April 2010

Family Special

This is a gorgeous looking family. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rosendale's sons are just uber cute.
Cute Kingston and Zuma (and papa)!
I think mum let her boys down a little with this outfit. I am not understanding the suit, nor the toeless tights. I am however, loving, but loving the boy's outfits from papa to baby
Jessica Alba and her little one looking cool and comfy (I have her sandals!). I love the little denim harem pants on baby girl. They are all the way cute.

Kimora and baby Kendu are looking gorgeous. She is brave wearing a pink leather jacket whilst holding a baby. It could be wipe clean though! Christina Millian with her new daughter. Ahhh


Kate Hudson and her little one. Looking like one yummy mummy. Lieve Scriber looks alright, but his son, Alexander is the stylish one. Baby boy got swagger already!

No comments:

Post a Comment