Thursday 7 October 2010

Out and About October so far

Keep a child alive.
 
The Divas, Jennifer Hudson, Alicia Keys and Whitney Houston. All looking lovely. And I was so excited to see Sade out and about on this kind of stage.

  
Whitney Houston looks lively and healthy. She has a great stylist and the dress flatters her new curves and showcases her fantastic pins perfectly. Sade is just the epitome of fabulous and stylishly humble. She is 50.

 
I'm unsure about Beyonce's choice of dress, hair and make-up.

Rihanna in London is upping the colour factor. I can't wait until she gets bored of the synthetic red hair colour. I am already bored.

I do like Kelly Rowland's new hair. Happy that she is resting the dodgy wigs.

Pregnancy suits Sophie Dahl. Victoria Beckham rarely looks natural. She is well groomed but transmits such a tense energy it detracts from her 'attractiveness'. Rosumund Pike has gone blonde and I am unsure. However, I do like this dress and shoe combo. Well done!

Why is Serena Williams spending so much time with my hubby? I am not feeling her outfit though I wish I was feeling her man. And Halle Berry looking cute out and about with her new man Olivier somethingorother.

Is it too many retouches or wrong make up colour. Toni Braxton, I would like to know. And what are you doing Craig David? That Jersey Shore has too much to answer for.

No comments:

Post a Comment