Sunday 24 October 2010

October offerings

Heather Locklear and her daughter Ava. I think one looks great. The other not so much. Scarlett Johansen looks a little uncomfortable in her Mango outfit. I do like the new haircut though. And Eva Mendes is rocking her fabulous in this fifties silhouette dress.

Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian. This is like project runway, where a designer basically makes the same dress but with different fabric. I feel like I always see her in this dress. The final dress looks ill fitting and unflattering. I think she was partied out by then.  I think Kim was beautiful before she started introducing chemicals into her face and I think that has robbed her of a natural warmth that was there before. Ladies, less is more. *excited voice* I just worked out that she looks like Nancy DelOllo? Same style too!! Separated at birth!!!
And here I like Rihanna's theatrical style. Beautiful. I love this jersey maxi dress on Rihanna. The hair is less bright too and I think I like it here too. Yep, you read right!
  
Camilla Alves is just gorgeous. Not overstyled, yet with oodles of style. Selita Banks is a little too thin for my liking. However, I am liking this look and loving her hair colour. And Trina has upgraded her style and I applaud that, but the red lace front is killing me softly.


 
Halle Berry without makeup. I love the fact that she is 'normal' in that respect. She looks naturally lovely and then to fizzle bang super hot. Love it! 

This is an example of a certain type of stereotype of girls 'up North' in winter. The irony is that they will be the ones wearing duffel jackets and Uggs in the day, yet when it comes to night time they go out like this. Classy.

I love Michelle Williams' looks. Especially the green dress. I think she must be one of those naturally skinny ladies (she does rock little curves in the right places though!).  Corrine Bailey Rae always makes great outfit choices. However, the make-up on the red carpet is a little disappointing.

Controversially, I love Jill Scott's look. She is large and in charge. She looks toned and fit and fierce. I hope that's not real fur though. Jessica White just misses the classy mark for me. She is beautiful with great skin, but her swagger doesn't hit the mark for me. I don't know why.

No words.
 I have nothing Missy Elliot (other than I love her music).

Justine Bieber. Atomic make-up/styling. Killing me softly Natasha Hamilton



No comments:

Post a Comment