Friday 22 October 2010

Fashion Bi Polar

You know what I mean? Some people can look fantastic one day and then look like someone who hates them dressed them in the dark. It's that or the stylist taking a break.. Examples below.

 
Somebody should have been fired for Ivanka Trump's second flammable satin number. Unflattering.

 
And SJP does not look bad, more comfortble.

She was doing so well recently. And now... I think the first look would have worked better without the Uggs. I am so tired of Uggs, I knkow they are very warm, but I think they are overpriced and the backs collapse. Can't wait for someone to figure out how to do a warm, comfortble stylish boot.

Kanye can up his swagger when he needs to, but then there are times like this high-waisted-silk-shirted-pimped-jewelled look that just kills me softly. Ms Kelly can look absoultely stunning. This is not one of those times. Head to toe did-not-work. And Olivia Palermo is normally in my best dressed. Here, the wet look leggings look so last year and the fur gilet is ugly. I don't care how many celebs wear real fur. It is cruel and ugly.

 
Julianne Moore is stunning and usually dresses so well. I don't know what happened in Abu Dhabi. I have nothing. The second look much better. Much.

And we see Cassie can look a hot mess, to just smoking hot. She looks like she applied her make-up in a dark room with a foggy mirror in the first picture. Or a drag queen did it for her.

Ladies looking hot. Christina Ricci looks wonderful most of the time. She has made some choices that I don't understand in the past. But she is looking fine here.  Solange Knowles is rocks edgy most of the time really well. Sometimes not, but here I love the look. And Sharon Stone can be inspirational (like here), but sometimes I just don't get her look at all.

Marion Cotillard usually looks close to perfect. Not here with this dress that is far too small and a little cheap looking. I have to say I don't really like Cheryl Cole's style. I find it too contrived and thought out, but I concede that she can look amazing. But also amazingly bad. The extensions and hair colour.. Poor Alesha Dixon. She is stunning and seems sweet, but never quite gets it right with her choices.

  
Charlotte Church is beautiful and scrubs up great. But her fashion sense is a mess for my tastes... In the same boat is Jessica Simpson. I like her look here. Maybe not love, but it's a move in the right direction for her. It seems she has been sabotaged by bad stylists/choices in the past. Mischa Barton can bit a big hit or big miss. I like this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment