Thursday 7 October 2010

October - best dressed so far


Jessica Alba. No words it's nearly all good. Her little one is looking cute, although I worry about her growing feet in these 'fashion' boots.  Miranda Kerr is blooming beautiful in her pregnancy. How many women can wear a short fringed backless number and look good? And at five months pregnant.

Rachel Roy is just so beautiful. Beautiful. Trey Songz' mother is just so classy, sexy and cool. I like it. And Rihanna looking classy. I think this is the first time that the synthetic red has not offended me. I like it and the suit.
Kelly Osborne is keeping up with her hotness. I salute her. And Raven Symone is still doing much better. I think she hooked up with a better stylist. Let's hope she keeps her on the payroll. And another Kardashian/Brenner is on the scene. She is age appropriate and looks good for now.

Elle McPhearson wears wet look leggings and ballerinas how they should be worn. One of the few models who actually learned how to dress well when not working. And I will surprise many by liking Kylie's cape coat and high boots. I am loving this sequinned patterned dress on Hilary Swank. Looking classy and cool in sequins is something that not many can do.

Halle is all the way fine, front and back. Say no more.
 
Yes I like Solange's hair wrap and outfit. I like the black bra and white vest (take note Mel B). I know it's controversial but it looks cool.  And Jennifer Hudson is really sharing her new figure with all the world and doing it well. Although I have not note that she wore her heavier figure very well too. She needs to introduce a few people to whoever makes her lace front wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment