Monday 8 November 2010

Out and about early November - not so great.

The Kardashians. They live in their own world and must tell each other what great sense of style and class they have. They make such an effort and miss more than hit it for me. I think if they relaxed it a little they would look so much better. I do think they are beautiful ladies and Khloe looks nice in the group shot, after that.. I can't. Real fur is ugly too..

Britney Spears, back to the front not good. But she seems healthy and that is a plus. If she fixed her hair it would distract from the clothes or visa versa.

Katie Price is trying to look sophisticated in the first look. And she hits her faves with her second look. Elen Rives (the ex wife of England footballer Frank Lampard) in wag uniform. I am sure that it is very expensive, but it looks cheap, cheap, cheap. She does have lovely legs.

Loretta Devine. I cannot! I just can't. Kelly Rowland. I cannot.

Michelle Trachtenberg chose a bunch of clothes that just don't go. They might work in different combinations but they don't in this one. I can't work out if Diana Vickers is for real or if she is doing Amy Winehouse tribute. I like the bottom half of Edith Bowman's outfit, but the nightie/blouse/dress is not great.  Why VV Brown? Why?

  
I can't get past the fried hair with Mark Ronson.  Jack Tweed's jeggings and footwear is killing me softly.

Simon Cowell. Verdine White. I CAN NOT. Sir Ben Kingsley has a suit that shouts out that he re-married a younger woman. Is this late mid life crisis?

Amber le Bon has tried some eighties crimping on her hair. I don't think it works well.  Padma Lakshmi is still trying too hard and it misses. Vera Wang makes some amazing dresses, I don't understand why she doesn't wear them. I am disappointed with some of Julianne More's recent choices. Perhaps she has changed stylist recently?
Props to Carmen Electra for trying to be classy - not quite achieved but merit goes to effort. Kimberly Walsh. No words. Twiggy is a legend, but I think this is not really a red carpet look. I kind of looks like 'New Look' and I think she is too fab for that.
  
Hiedi Klum's casual wardrobe is needs help. *Yawns* Taylor Momsen and Agyness Deyn and their self conscious alternative/anti-fashion style.

  
Angel Griffin is a good actress. It looks like pink is one of her favourite colours and flammable looking fabrics certainly catch her eye. I can't imagine these garments having 'hanger appeal' but.. I can't. I do however like the bow detail shoes too. Cerys Matthews owns these garments and also chose to wear them. I don't understand any of it.

  
I hate real fur. It is cruel and unnecessary and usually ugly looking, demonstrated by Rihanna. The Olsen twins chose fur to compliment their not great garment choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment