Tuesday 16 November 2010

Looking Good - November 2010 so far

  
*Yawn*, Halle Berry looking beautiful again!

Rihanna impressed me twice. I think the weave pinned back works well and the powder electric blue backless number fits her in all the right places. And the classic uber glamour works wonderfully

Kate and Charlotte Dellal (don't know what she does, sorry) are demonstrating how to wear the current wide legged trouser look well. Classy.

Portia de Rossi is kills the clog-boot trend with skinny jeans. Catherine Deely robbed my winter short look. I'll let her have it because she does it so well. And Sandra Bullock is proving to be a quiet and humble fashion icon.

Of course Sarah Jessica Parker looks great. Are we even surprised? Camila Belle is just so elegant.

Tina Fey, Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman elegant in 50's inspired dresses. Just beautiful.

This is what I call fierce. Beth Ditto - large and in charge!

Black is the new black!!
Mums to be looking fabulous. Emma Bunton and Myleen Klass are doing pregnancy so well. I heart Zoe Salanda's style, even though I think this is a little reserved for the occasion.

Estelle has a new stylist. She has been rocking some cute looks recently..*sighs* My husband Common *wipes drool from keyboard*
Shakira! Shakira - the long and short of it, shimmering sexy in gold sequins. Eva Longhoria shimmers in silver.  For some reason I find Gwyneth Paltrow lacks warmth, I don't know her at all. I am however loving this look. And hear reports that her performance was not bad at all.

Fergie looks fantastic. I don't often rate her looks highly, but here she is stunning. Her other half doesn't look too bad either. I also don't often rate Liz Hurly. She is a stunning woman but often dresses inappropriately, I think in an attempt to demonstrate that her body is the same and she is still as sexy as a decade ago. Here she does that, but with class. Hurrah!

I heart Janet Jackson. I like this look for her, especially her hair. Her make up is a little too air brushed - perhaps slightly drag queeny, but she is still looks beautiful.

Emma Watson is so rocking her short haircut these days. A little shaky to start, but now absolutely stunning.
 Great outfit choices too!

Michelle Obama has done so well with her fashion choices. There is one abomination that made it in the worst dressed, but she negates the negative with so much positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment