Monday 8 November 2010

Out and about early November - Looking good!

Christina Ricci does glamour so well. Her choices are fresh and classically glamorous at the same time. Thandie Newton just looks beyond gorgeous. I love the sequinned blouse and simple shorts. She either has a great stylist or great taste (or both).

  
Erin O'Connor is a model's model. She embodies elegance. Natalie V is stunning and forgot to shave her legs. I have to admit that I am lazy in winter and wouldn't stand up t close examination either. But it is winter and us mammals need hair! Click on 'read more' below to see the close up.  Controversially, I am liking this dress on Mel B. although it is form fitting is still retains classiness that a lot of her 'tight' choices don't. Hurrah!

  
Emma Thompson looks heavenly in blue satin. Eva Mendes is stunning in red satin too.  And beautiful couple Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore. Victoria Beckham must be delighted that so many celebs are wearing her dresses (and wearing them well).

I am definitely feeling Kanye West's suit game. However he kills me with his choice of footwear. It's like he only understands how to choose trainers and the shoe game is... I can't. And Iman is just holding it down so well. She knows how to dress for her age (although she does not seem 55). I am not loving the velvet number, but she still looks fabulous. Sharon Stone is holding up great too. I love fitted shift dresses. My only reservation is the scarf. I am hoping that it's not real fur.

  
Keisha Buchanan's dress and accessory choice is great. I am also loving Brandy Norwood's metallic dress and shoes. Rihanna can do sophisticated well. I love this ensemble. She kept the hair covered – I am grateful.

  
Pregnant Stella McCartney looks blooming fabulous. I'd love to own a white/pale winter coat but I know that my dry cleaning bill would be out of the world. It looks great on her with leggings and simple ballerinas. I also covet Rosario Dawson's coat choice. And Cindy Crawford is so cool with her casual. Simple and simply cool

No comments:

Post a Comment