Monday 29 November 2010

Still Out and About..

Couples...
Lovely, natural looking couple Matthew and Camilla Alves. Less natural is Calvin Klein and his 'friend'. But still it his 68th birthday last week and I do think that he looks good for it though.
Katy Perry is beautiful. Russell Brand is... different. I know Kid Rock is a cowboy, but I find this look a little 'hammy'.  Victoria Beckham must have a wardrobe the size of a house. She looks good a lot of the time. I am liking the casual (for her!), and I also like the green shift dress.

I did a double take here with Halle Berry and Oliver Martinez. They make a handsome 'family'. I have to say I didn't really get the suit and the white dress is fine, but not the usual zinger. Still fine though.

She looks better with my husband Common and he is FINE. I am totally biased and can't really see if he is dressed well or not. I am imagining what lies beneath.

Beyonce out and about. The wet look leggings are still popular this season and she wears them well. Looking sweet launching aunching her live video. Her mouth area is looking a little 'bothered' to me. Hope not. And I would not expect J Alexander to be wearing this very pedestrian outfit. I'm sure he's still fierce even when he doesn't look it!

They look like lovely, proud parents to be. Proud mum to be Mariah Carey looks lovely covered up. But her inner Mimi just has to flash out the cleavage (cick on read more)*shrugs*.


No comments:

Post a Comment