Monday 8 November 2010

Out and about early November - On the fence

I don't understand this dress Beverly Knight. It is almost... so many things and not quite at the same time either.  I do love Janet Jackson, but not her clothing choices. She is uber petite and not many of her clothes seem to fit her well. The trousers look badly hemmed and the jacket too small and the next outfit kills me softly.

  
Dakota Fanning is drowning in this dress. Olivia Wilde looks a little frightening. Carey Mulligan was named the best dressed in Harpers magazine. I disagree, but then again Alexa Chung was also on that list so it has a totally different style perspective to me.

Olsen twin not looking awful, I love waist down with this look. I might need those shoes in my life.Kerry Washington and Sophie Ellis Bextor show why satin is unforgiving. It creases and can look unkempt.

One of these ladies is a lesbian and the other dresses like one. Love Portia de Rossi's sense of style. Whoopie Goldberg is very talented. Jessica White is beautiful but somehow often manages to look *whispers* cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment