Tuesday 16 November 2010

On the Fence - November 2010 far

  
There is something I really like about Katie Perry and Russell Brand, I think I secretly like their 'wacky' style. I think. Olivier Martinez is wearing Cuban heels. I am not sure what I feel about this. Brett Michaels almost looks like a hot rocker. His weave distracts me.

  
I like Winona Ryder's dress but the shoes bother me for some reason. Still a pretty look. I do like Dakota Fanning, but this dress looks like it is weighted and fighting gravity on her.  And I like the dress Kate Hudson is wearing, I am just not a fan of the zip detail (on anything, much less a classy evening dress).


Amber Riley looks good and I do love curves, but she could use a healthy diet and some exercise. And  I like this look for Jennifer Lopez. The hair extensions are still present but she has calmed down. I am on the fence but leaning towards liking this look.

I like these looks for Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian. I think.

I can't work out if I hate it or not. Billy Ray Cyrus has a new mullet, it makes me reminisce of George Michaels during his 'Faith' era. I am so on the fence - controversial I know!

The beautiful Queen Raina of Jordan is a style Icon. I am not excited about this dress and her face is looking like she is botoxing a little too much. This is a shame she doesn't need to. I am unsure about this dress on Gwyneth. It's kind of hoochie, but she is conservative and the mix doesn't work too well for me.  I am curious about the Spanx dresses. They seem to be flattering but there is something 'nearly' about them for me. I think Carol Vorderman wears them well though.

Luv Beverly Knight. Just not sure about the dress. Again.  Not the worse look for Rachel Zoe. I don't like uber platforms.  Anna Wintour looks the same as ever. She looks well groomed and is probably wearing next season's looks, but it feels stale to me.  Carey Mulligan – do you think she deserves the years best dressed? I'm not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment