Tuesday 16 November 2010

Soul Train Awards 2010

I love Eryka Badu, but not the outfit. And Janelle Monae must have only a very few outfits and only black in her wardrobe - fashion efficient! They are both very beautiful though.

Blasts from the past: Anita Baker looking the same as ever, perhaps a few pounds extra, then there is . Freddy Jackson is the opposite. His weight loss and choice of outfit has me mesmerised somewhat.  This is what my sister would call a 'coming to America' suit (OK, it's what I would call it). Genuwine oh dear!

 
SWV are also carrying a few extra pounds – which I know is normal with the passing of time. I am sincerely puzzled as to if there is a pregnant member.  Faith Evans does not look good. Why would someone have this many colours going on with the hair. Then the make up does not go with anything and the dress is very creased. The whole look is unkempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment