Tuesday 31 August 2010

August 2010 Best dressed

  
I loved Julia Roberts' looks this month. She knows what works for her.

Drew Barrymore looked especially cool during this month too.

Alexandra Burke had a couple of misdemeanours, but on the whole looked lovely this month.
The Christinas are doing for themselves.
Christina Applegate is doing pregnancy so stylishly.

I loved Christina Ricci this month too. Venus Williams looked beautiful here despite her dry feet.

The usual
Rachel Bilson. Casual chic. And It is to be expected of Sarah Jessica Parker.

Loving Sandra Bullock out in New Orleans here. I expect nothing less than great from Olivia Palermo. Emma Bunton had a few good outfits too (I like this bag!).
Gwen Stefani and her boys are just gorge.

Kanye! Yep, he impressed me this month. Fellow rapper Jay Z also rocked a classier swagger too. And I have no clue who Yaya DaCosta is, but I love this strapless white goddess dress. Fabulous.

Halle and her family are gorgeous. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment