Tuesday 3 August 2010

I don't understand....


Madonna, Madonna!
 
I have not got a clue where she is coming from in the style department. She mixes all kinds of wrongness and it does not work. At all. Ever.

I don't get the look. First of all a big deal breaker for me is a man who (looks like he) spends too long on his 'grooming' the eyebrows, perm, and shaved chest thing does not work well for me. The off button is on already (this is a boy and member* blank stare* don't have a clue, sorry!). Then this outfit. The slouchy look needs to be retired. I really want to hoist his jeans up. I think jeans shouldn't hang lower than the hip on anyone. Man or woman and I certainly don't want to see the bulk of a guy's underpants. That to me is wrongness.

Nicole Scherzinger is just tripping over her ridiculous trousers. They do not look good and they are obviously not practical to walk in. I don't get it. Really I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment