Sunday 5 September 2010

The Emmys... good and not so good


I know it's late. Blame Windows vista and crappy internet connections (and please excuse my lazy commentry, I got a little tired).

Different shades of good.
Maria Menounos. One word. Stunning, just stunning. Kelly Osborne looks fabulicous. The hair could be better, but I will give it to her. Jane Krakowski is on the Hollywood glamour style tip and working it hard.

KayCee Stroh is working these colours so well. I am loving silk print. Pamella Roland looking fab in one shouldered white. Fab

The pale palette
I know you all thought I would put her in the bad list, but actually, Kim Kardashian is not bad and much classier than usual. Gugu Mbatha Raw's has got some kind of wonderful going on. Mariska Hargitay is working what she has. And working it well.
The Couples
Boris Kodjoe (one of my husbands) is kissing some woman. They say she is his wife. They are confused! Not bad, but LL Cool J needs to lose the hat.

Another couple looking great is Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C Hall look Holloywood hot. And hot and unconventional is Wanda Sykes and her partner Alex. They both sizzle.

I am unsure about a couple..
I am unsure about the beautiful Emily Blunt. The dress is not great from every angle, and her face looks a little strange. I think I like Anna Paquin's dress is lovely but I am not 100% sold on her wearing it – though she is attractive and looks nice.

Heidi Klum being Heidi Klum. I find this look a little predictable for her. But still very beautiful.
Mother and daughter..
Mother and daughters Susan Saradon and Eva Amurrui look absolutely fabulous. And Glenn Close and her daughter Annie Starke.

The darker (more mature ladies) palette.
She found her hotness again. Eva Longoria Parker Hollywood glamour all the way. Much better than her earlier effort is the very funny Jane Lynch. Hurrah! And Paula Abdul, not doing too badly.

   
Julia Louis Dreyfus scrubbed up nicely. Tina Fey looks lovely. Funny and classy!Julianna Margulies hot - whenever I see her I think about how she was paid to kiss George Clooney for years. The envy!

Some Colour..
 
I am loving January Jones futuristic, metallic glamour. Loving it. Kyra Sedgewick, women over forty looking great.
Different shades of 'Not So Good'
Matthew Fox doesn't look bad, just a little lost. And I love Vincent Cassel, but I don't love his look although it does not offend. He's French and should ooze style. It is not happening. I think Padma Lakshmi is still an attractive woman. However, she overdoes it and don't think she knows what suits her now she has had her baby. It's like is is forcing 'I'm still hot'.
  
Christina Hendricks has a great Rubinesque figure. But the dress is not good. Not at all good. And her face is odd too. Stephanie Pratt needs to understand what a dress is and what a top is. Poor thang. I am not sure about Rutina Wesley. The wig and dress could be better. Much better.

They let the side down.
Alan Cumming has strange taste. And keeping it down for the British men, David Tennant looks likes he is wearing a Top Man (before the hype) suit. How hard is it to find a decent suit? Men have it much easier yet still this happens.
Julia Ormond and Tony Collette can do much better than this. Mindy Kaling  over did the frou frou - the netting looks very cheap. Me no likey.

I don't understand Rita Hanks dress, they are probably Swarowski crystals, but it looks like it has been adorned with chunks of  plastic. And the shoes look like a strippers Sunday church shoes. I can't.

1 comment:

  1. God of Heaven! Mariska is just beautiful. A nockaut. What curvas.Ela is the daughter of Jayne Mansfield. Is explained.

    ReplyDelete