Thursday 12 August 2010

Not Sure

Whitney is human. I just hope she really is taking care of herself properly. She looks more pregnant rather than fatter (in my opinion). Her arms and legs remain slim. She still is not looking bad for someone who has just celebrated her 47th birthday.

  
Not sure about Donna Karan's look either. It does not flatter her in the waist depatment and I don't really know about the dress in general. Kerry Washington usually does better. This look does not offend, but it does not quite make the mark for me either. I don't know if I am hard on Kelly Osborne. She has an odd figure (very defined calves, which are difficult on a lady) and I don't know if I get sidetracked by the fact she doesn't seem to dress well for her figure, or if she does not dress well. I will think on it.
 
I have a friend (really this time, not me), who says that a partner can make the other half hotter or suck out their hotness. I thought of that when I saw the photos of these two couples. Kylie Minogue was a great natural beauty. Age happens to all of us and I don't think robs the beauty. It is the fight (with the chemicals and clothes that 20yr old models would wear) that kills it. Her model beau looking less hot these days too. Mel B has upgraded her style since her move to the US, but... her there is something about her partner. I am sure she is very happy, but the aura isn't 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment