Wednesday 18 August 2010

Baffled

How is that Angelina Jolie looked great for her premier in London and.. well, I don't like the dress she chose for Paris. The fabric looks cheap and it's not the best cut. I don't much care for Eva Longoria's dress either. I hope that it's part of 'wardrobe' and not her choice. I fid that she wears a more make-up than she needs (could be part of 'wardrobe). I say that from a kind place.


My style crushes this month have let me down. Christina Ricci is not looking good. I think the dress needs a little belt and the pinned back fringe is a look she should avoid. The lovely Julia Roberts is not looking great either. She has been on target, but hit the mark in this crumpled satin number. It does not flatter. Tara Palmer Tomlinson is way too thin. She is not and never will be a style crush for me - but she is here to give symmetry to the post.

  
And Peaches Geldof looking nice. Yes, I never thought I'd write those words. I now it is dark, but it looks like she has had a shower, washed her hair and put on a pretty dress and shoes. It works. On the other hand Kesha looks like a drunk who smells of stale urine bad. She is probably a very nice person, but her style choices are not good at all. And I am baffled by the heavy suede boots that Gerri Halliwell is wearing. If it is hot enough to be wearing shorts and a vest, why, oh why the boots? They could have been nicer ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment