Friday 19 March 2010

The Ageing Special - The not so fabulous

One of the first (and few) black supermodels is doing too much to herself. The latest photo of Beverly Johnson frightened me. Really it did. *weeps silently*.

Read more warnings after the jump.


Something in the water is not right here. Brow lift or over botox, I'm not sure what it is with Stacey Furgeson. To be cruelly honest I didn't find the before that attractive. I don't know. Hollywood, too much money and too few people to say NO.
Now her facelift is slackening, I actually think Melanie Griffiths is looking better. Still, I think the surgery she had totally fought the hotness she had (and sad to say, it won).
 
I think Tess Daly started with a bit of a plastic (botoxy-lip enhanced) look and has just maintained it. It makes people look a little middle aged before their time. She is considered hot though and I think she is probably sweet too.

This is Kyle now. Her eyebrow looks dragged up and at times she does look a little plastic. She is a beautiful lady and is losing it, not through age, through the fight against it. I don't advocate let yourself go, but looking after oneself and being realstic is better than panic anti age treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment