Wednesday 15 December 2010

Out and About so far - On the fence

I don't know why I kind of heart Nicki Minaj. I see that Cassie is beautiful but looking not her best look. I say the same about Amber Rose, but I can't say that I like her style in general. Raven Symone is 25 now and finally finding her style. I think she should breathe though.  Jessica Alba confuses me with her choices. Mostly they are great and some are not so great – although they don't offend.
The Kardashians. I just find their style a little too much. I imagine they are the type of people that overwhelm the room with their perfume. Well at least Kim. I think it's because she overdoes the make-up. Anyway, I think that Khloe looks nice in this dress.  Mariah Carey is pregnant. So I wish her a healthy and happy pregnancy and will not comment on her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment