Tuesday 21 December 2010

2010 - Best Dressed.

If you follow the blog there are no surprises... Classy and simple wins the day for me, although I do appreciate quirk and individualism too.

Fab Over Forty!!
 Helen Mirren, Helen Bonham Carter (yep, controversial I know, but I like that she has her own style and it is different because she likes it), Veronica Webb and of course Sarah Jessica Parker.

Halle Berry, Gwen Stefani and Sandra Bullock (SJP again) are all ladies that rocked elegance, causalness and STYLE in caps. I salute you ladies.

Young and Hot
Chanel Iman, Christina Ricci, Nicole Richie, Jake Gallengyall? and Natalie Portman. Fine, fine, fine.

Tiny Tempah, UK urban artist with style. I applaud you. And my husband Common... sighs.

Zoe Saldana, Rachel Roy, Thandie Newton .. Sizzled this year. Sizzled!

Jessica Alba had her moments (like we all do), but generally hit the style gong most days. Portia de Rossi is another stylish chica. I salute Stella McCartney. So many designers do not put it together well for themselves. She is an exception.
Cameron DIaz, Victoria Beckham, Eva Mendes and Maggie G. All best dressed for this year. I saute you ladies and gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment