Wednesday 15 December 2010

Out and About - so far... looking good..


Michelle Obama is not the style icon to me that she is to many. However, I do think she is inspirational and often looks very good.

Angelina Jolie and her brood looks sweet and happy. Loves it! Miranda Kerr makes pregnancy look so glamorous and stylish.

Karolina Kurkova is stunning. Just stunning in black. I love the white look.Jessica Alba is finishing strong. Looking great again. I do like Anne Hathaway's choice here. Very comfortable and cool. And I surprised myself by liking Jade Ewen's look, socks and all.

Mila Kunis is beyond lovely in white. I have really noticed her style this year. I have to borrow this outfit from Rashida Jones. I do need those shoes in my life (although my bunions might not do them justice). Naomi Campbell is unreal. She is stunning - I reckon it is genetic because her mother looks fabulous. Chris Rock has grown his hair and looks great – his wife is stunning too. Farell has found his swagger again. I don't know if this is a set look or his own choice, but he looks great.

Gweneth Paltrow.. I have coat envy. I love and need that coat in my life. I do like Halle's coat too but not so envious. It's not something that can work for many, but she manages to look cool and sexy. I also like Fern Cotton's winter look. Ben Affleck is hot to trot.

No comments:

Post a Comment