Friday 11 June 2010

Riddle me again..

Is bigger better?
Some of the best voices come from larger people. But it seems the reverse is happening with Whitney Houston. She is covering up well here, but below is another story. Her face has really chubbed up.
She looks like she is needing some love, prayer and some healthy changes. 

I'm just saying, if my sister turned up to any of 'my' big events like this. There would be problems. Why did lady Gaga do this on her sister's grduation. It is a challenge to like her. Really. Beyonce's choices baffle me sometimes. The tan dancer tights and outfit (and wig?hair?) are not the best - shall we leave it there, killing me softly.

Apparently, Catherine Zeta Jones has had a virus. It seems to have robbed her of her sparkle and sense of style. Let's hope she makes a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment