Wednesday 9 June 2010

Summer functions..

I know I'm late on these. But anyway....
Alex Burke has come a long way since the X factor. Not as far as Leona Lewis, but on her way and looking good at London's Capital Radio's 'Help a London Child' concert.  Also performing was Rihanna and her new red weave. I kinda roll my eyes at these changes. She seems to have the same 'lady Gaga' look at me syndrome. It bores me somewhat. I have heard Keisha's music and find it 'blah'. I don't understand why she wants to look 'dirty' (not sexy dirty, smelly dirty).
 
After the perfomance, Rhianna and her red rug explored the nightspots in London. Also with Pixie Lott who is wearing the tights that I don't feel at all. The fake suspenders/bows etc. they don't don't do well
Amfar
 
Cindi Lauper is looking touched in the face. A shame. Kylie Minogue is looking good again, next to Cyndi much less touched.

Also there were Estelle and Kelly Rowland. Kelly looks great. Her hair is working well and her dress is hot. On the other hand we have Estelle. Why must I weep? Why? Killing me softly with this awful look.
Kelly changed her dress (perhaps she had an accident or something) and still looks good. This time with the ever stylish Zoe Saldana. Not letting us down either (perhaps overdone in the eye makeup department).

Ashton Kutcner and his Mrs, Demi Moore look lovely. Maxi dress is woking well. Macy Gray was also there. I like her shoes, and she is trying. Let's just leave it there with the positive.

Something not right here. There is something unclean in the milk about Mel B and her girls. Perhaps she has been living in LA too long.

Bey and Jay in Paris
 
As time continues, I think they make a nicer looking couple. Here at the French Open finals in Paris.

2 comments:

  1. How old is Cindi Lauper now? Too much of something, for sure! P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Too much, too much!!

    ReplyDelete