Tuesday 29 June 2010

BET Awards 2010

His name is Prince, and he is funky. Love him. Love him. Love him. And that is why I cannot comment on what he is wearing. You all understand. Ashanti is a hot lady here. Red Hot. Cassie is a fail for me in this outfit. I think it is the trousers that did it. If they were long or shorts then it could have worked. And she is looking a little thin too.

 
Alica Keys looks stunning. She is really glowing during her pregnancy.  Queen Latifah always looks great at events. Always.

Earlier pre-award ceremony gifting suites, Estelle looks good. Words I don't get to write often. Her style issues are evident again with her choice for the red carpet. Still in need. Still in need.  Words I write all too often.  I quite like Michelle Williams' look, but she is too thin. I feel the urge to feed her.
Kiesha Knight Pulliam still has a cuteness, despite her hot body conscious number
Ciara's dress and legs are on point. But the boots and wig downgrade the look for me.  I like the idea of Kerri Hilson's dress, but there is something about the colour and skin and hair tone that don't sit quite right with me. Jury is out.


If Lil' Kim and Lady Gaga had a illegitimate lust-child, it would look like this: Nicki Minaj. I have no words of positivity, therefore I will stop.


Fergie has size issues with her dress. The bust area looks constricted, but it still doesn't detract from the cheap looking entirety of this number. It is probably silk, but it looks like polyester.  Kenya Moore looks stunning in this white dress, but the shoes are all wrong. They are stunning shoes, but her feet are too wide and too fleshy to wear them. I feel pain when I look at this photo. Pain.

Kiesha Cole has just had a baby, so I salute her on her figure. There is stop. This oufit is dragged from cheap polyester hell and the wig from a drag queen hooker who was too drunk to fight back. It needs to stop. Chilli is so beautiful, but why did she choose the most unflattering jumpsuit there is? She can do better.


Nia Long is stunning with skin you could eat. But her dress is at least a size too small and it makes her look chubby. She is not. She is much better than this. Much better.

WTF. Sorry, but the Smith family are too funky for their own good. Mother Jada Pinkett Smith is wearing the shorted play suit ever. And the kids, Jaden and Willow need a dose of reality and hang out with normal kids. I am not feeling these looks at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment