Wednesday 30 June 2010

June 2010 Best Dressed.

Yes, Jess!
Jessica Alba. Her casual wardrobe is cool. She probably has a stylist that hangs each outfit for her everyday, but she manages to not look contrived. I salute you!
Rachel Bilson. She looks great from her head to her toes. The only smudge is the nude sandals with the opaque black tights. If they were a darker colour it would have completed the outfit better.

When Kate Hudson looks good, she looks great. La la la laah! Loving it. The same with Maggie Gyllenhaal (I think this is how you spell it, I spell it differently every time. Sorry!)


Drew Barrymore is kookiness personified. When she hits the right notes, she hits all of them.  And I don't like putting heiresses on my list, because I get the sensation that all they think about are how they look. But I think that she looks great, even if she might spend an inordinate amount of time on her look (but think about it, so does Lady Gaga and she offends).
Other notables this month were:

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, they are a great looking couple. Loving the maxi dress here.

Showing love to Sandra Bullock who through her nighmarish personal difficulties is smiling and looking fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment