Tuesday 29 June 2010

Out and About..

Rachel Roy with her mini me. Both are beautiful and I love he top half of Rachel's outfit, then I get confused when I see the shorts and shoes. Confused! Another beautiful mother and daughter is Jessica Alba with her little one. They both look well put together. Simple outfits.
Beyonce has a real glowing beauty. Her skin looks flawless and it distracts from her often bad outfits. Rihanna and her boo Matt look loved up after dinner. I like that she gets dressed up for a date with her man, but I am not liking this bright red weave. I think she made her point on stage, but the moment has passed. Marie Osmond looks like this months after her son's suicide. Grief can blind I guess.
Shakira at Wimbledon supporting her 'Gypsy' co star, Rafa Nadal. Meanwhile, Posh is back with extensions. I don't like it, it makes her look more fake and her hair was thicker years back before she started doing extensions. I hope she takes note from Naomi Campbell.  David Beckham can go back to his real job of looking good now England are out of the World Cup. We never get it together, unlike his outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment