Saturday 26 June 2010

Bling!!

Gorgeous Zoe Saldana is a certain on the best dressed for 2010. Fine. Devon Aoki is so exotic and wearing another earthy toned dress. Classy. I need the shoes!
Kylie. Is this wise? Sometimes when I look in the mirror I see something that is fine, then I see photos and I think that I must scare small children. Not so extreme with Kylie, but I think she sees something else when she looks in the mirror these days. She is still great, but she cannot carry these outfits like she used to be able to. I think it is time to adapt her style.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Riahanna's alter ego, Adam Lambert! Tangy!

 
I nearly like Jessica Alba here, but those hooker tranny platforms kill me. All the men are looking at Cameron Diaz's endless legs. Oh, her outfit is good too!

Elise Neal looks stunning in this figure hugging yellow dress. All the way stunning. Another stunner is Salma Hayek demonstrating that having a child and being in her forties does not rob her of her hotness! And I actually like Catherine Zeta Jones' outfit here. A bit excessive for walking the dog though.

No comments:

Post a Comment