Tuesday 29 June 2010

Glastonbury 2010

Legend, Stevie Wonder closed the festival, dedicating part of it to Michael Jackson.

Corrine Bailey Rae strums it looking (and I don't doubt, sounding) stunning. I have serious hair envy going on here!

 
Norah Jones has a little bob these days. I think she looks even younger, but I am unsure if I think she looks better. Snoop Dogg did his thing looking very skinny to me. I really don't understand this G' thing of wearing young girl's braided hairstyles. Bobbles and all. It is not masculine for me. I don't like his shades either, but I would never tell him.

Shakira, Shakira! Those hips don't lie. I heart Shakira.

 
I have no more words for Kylie Minogue. No words. Boy George. What can you say, normal rules of style and sanity don't apply. Lets just leave it there.

And spotted...
 
Kate Moss being Kate moss and Pixie Geldof  with Kelly Osborn. Pixie still looking like she needs to find the showers.

Thank goodness for fresh lovelies like Emma Watson looking hot and innocent at the same time. Keep it up. Fresh and cute is Kate Hudson. Sienna Miller in the summer uniform of denim shorts and hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment