Wednesday 11 January 2012

Out and about... I don't understand.

Florence Welch is a beautiful singer. There is nothing I like understand about her outfit. I almost like the shoes. I do not understand 'jeggings' on men.  At all.  And I like the top half of Angela Simmonds outfit. Hooker shorts are not good with or without tights.  I do love Jessica Alba's style most of the time, but this wetlook nylon dress is beneath her. 

This wig is not a friend to Kelly Rowland. Not at all. And I salute Raven Symone for losing weight, but it not a good look (or healthy for your lady parts) to wear polyester hotpants. I am fascinated with her companion's afro, leather pants and flower. There is something 'overdone' about Viviva Fox. I can't out my finger on it, And the wigs need to retire! Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment