Thursday 31 March 2011

March 2011 - Not great...

I am so blue! I have no words for the fashion f*%kery I see before me. I cannot. OK, so Duncan James (far right) does not offend, but my eyes are drawn to the others. I cannot. I can't
The sinking blue feeling continues. Stylists need to be hired or fired. It looks like Charlotte Ross (no clue, sorry) hacked her dress in two, hiked it up and pulled it down.  I didn't understand the film 'Blue Velvet' and I don't understand the dress on Estelle. Or the hair, shoes etc.

JB Gill and his partner suit each other. I'll leave it with the positive.  VV Brown.. I am all cried out, please take me home.  Ciara still shakes out her extra thick wig for her 'casual' look.  I don't know where the 'I am too simple to wear my trousers properly' look started. It should have died there too. It is all the way wrong and needs to stop now.

Kate Moss and Pam Hogg illustrating how fugly fur is. And how effed up fashionistas can get it. Fern Cotton choice is not for me. And cavalier boots do not work with chunky curvy thighs.

Tamara Ecclestone has A LOT of money. whispers: not too much taste.  Shania Twain is too fine for this dress. She should have left it on the rack. Parish Hilton: see Tamara Ecclestone. 
Look in the mirror before you leave the house. Always. Showers, sleep and prayer might help Ms Lohan.

No comments:

Post a Comment