Friday 18 March 2011

Fashion Week(s).. Spring 2012 - The guests.

Fashionistas, designers and guests.
  
Click on read more below to see who mingled well and who stood out (badly).

I am never too impressed with designers. Vera Wang makes some stunning gowns and here she is undernourished. Anna Wintour looks the same, so does Gwen Stefani, but fabulous with her little fashionista son. I am disappointed with Tom Ford.

    
Kerry Washington and company looking great and complimenting each other's colour palette. Katie Holmes looks great in a silk jumpsuit. The best in a long time.

Dita Von Tease looking fabulous. Mary J Blige disappoints a little, but Jennifer Hudson impresses.

Burberry was the show to be seen at this season in London Fashion Week. I would love t o be invited to this as everyone seems to get first dibs on the season's collection.

Olivia Palermo was seriously over exposed this season. I think it effected her fashion choices. The fur did not work at all for me. Although her hair, make-up (except the last picture) and shoe choices were impeccable.

Demi Moore and daughter look fabulous together. I don't know what she is doing, but knocking on the door of her fifties looking that fabulous.. she's doing something right. The same for Yasmin le Bon. Finess

A sliding scale here. Keisha Buchanan looks just peachy in her peachy choices. I am liking Agyness Deyne's choice too. Not overly excited, but it is such an improvement. And I almost wept when I saw Sadie Frost and her friend. They know they will be photographed at Fashion Week and they clearly made an effort - the fit, the choice, the class. I can't. I can not.
Love Louise Roe's outfit. Very well put together. I don't get Alexa Chung. I undestand she has this kookie 'charm', but I don't get it. I do get Mr Suave, George Lamb and his lady. They look hot to trot. Not sure about Sir Phillip Green and daughter Chloe's choices (centre).

No comments:

Post a Comment