Monday 6 September 2010

Early September's mixed bag. The better half

 
Natalie Portman is so regal and beautiful. Absolutely stunning in red. The Glee girls looking deservedly happy.

I like Liv Tyler looking pretty and natural. I would never have thought that shorts and leggings would work, but they do.  Kate Beckinsdale looks perfect after a pedicure in flip fops and jeans. Those grey surgical platform shoes (which I think could have fit in her bag)would have made the look too forced. And she still gets to flash her shoes to the paparazzi. Joanna Lumley looks absolutely fabulous. Take note Madonna, she is over a decade older but with so much more style.
 
Miley Cyrus' outfit (especially the bag) flows nicely until the shoes. I am so done with over-designed shoes. So done. Olivia Palermo looks so effortless and her acessory man compliments her style too.

I think Kate Hudson is beautiful and she wears so much so well. And I like Kylie Minogue in this lovely white dress. Classy and fashionable. Raven Symone has lost weight and looks healthy with it. A nice style choice for her. Very nice.

   
Jessica Alba has had a not so great week. Nothing really offends - perhaps the mishaped flowery dress, but I feel a little bored looking at her. It seems like disinfected glamour - if that makes sense.  I do love her shoes in the second and fourth picture. I need them in my life.
I have to say that Kelly Rowland looks lovely here. I like it from her wig to her boots. I won't mention Jessica White still dressing cheap or Serena Williams stylist's day off. It is kinder not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment