Tuesday 28 September 2010

Out and About

Alexander McQueen is still loved and missed.
Bjork sang at his memorial service.

 
The fashion elite were there, Naomi, Kate,

  
 Stella and SJP.

Out and about in London
Pamela Anderson in London. She kinda upgraded. I am ignoring Vivienne Westwood – though I will concede that she looks great for her age. He is trying.

Sister Act.

I don't know what to think about this.. I don't like the dress much, Khloe Kardashian does not look great. Sister Kim looks very, very curvy.

And Rihanna is showing ff some temporary tattoos. Love it that she left the acrylic red wig behind. Hurrah for Kerry Washington for covering the forehead better. And I weep for the love I have for Angie Stone. Shoes are making feet look a little 'trotter' like, the dress is OK, but I just want to pull off that lace front. I wept.

No comments:

Post a Comment