Tuesday 28 September 2010

The VMA's - The Good, Bad and....

Florence Welch looks sublime in this golden gown. I know it's controversial, but I like this look for Katy Perry. I like it a lot. Rosario Dawson has found her hotness again.
Kesha courts critics in this number. Does she dress in a chemical haze? One wonders. Perhaps she thinks it looks nice and likes it. Tony Parker and his Mrs look like a nice couple.


Jennifer Elfman, Lisa Kudrow and Selena Gomez need to hire/fire stylists. At least before the next red carpet event.

Robyn is Swedish. That is not an excuse. And I think Will.I.Am (I refrain from commenting on the dickish way he spells his name) and ApldeAp try too hard to be 'funkaay'. It does not work for me. At all.


I don't get the Justin Beiber phenomena. He looks very scared running away from his adoring fans. And he just doesn't have the swagger that he is selling. Usher shows him how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment