Thursday 27 January 2011

Haute Couture - Paris 2011

Karl Largerfield - Chanel
I am not convinced. Beautifully cut, but I have to say I didn't feel the styling and didn't feel inspired or covet anthing. My taste.

Etam (yep! High Street.. the same).
I have to say I was shocked. Etam is serious about repositioning itself as a 'luxury' brand. Let's see how it does. I like it, but I will seriously weep if the fabric is polyester and nylon. I am expecting silk and high threadcount cotton! Beth Ditto
performed.

Armani Privee. High end, aspirational.

My Fave!! John Galliano for Dior.
G.L.A.M.O.U.R.
I loved his collection. Loved it. Coveted pieces.. The whole show was beautifully styled. Just Beautiful. Plus I thought he looked hot too for the first time.
My other Fave - Stephane Rolland
STUNNING.

I covet nearly the whole lot, all very practical of course!

Stephane Rolland and Karl and Diddy (sighs... killing me softly).

No comments:

Post a Comment