Wednesday 19 January 2011

Events and Awards - Looking good

Camilla Belle. Tres belle. Clare Danes looking lovely in pink. I love the truly different swagger that Tilda Swinton has. Love it. I think she could have worn a belt to finish off the pale outfit, but I still feel it. Finola Huges is in her fifties and looks absolutely fabulous.

Michelle Williams is very chic. I think she could be a contender for the best dressed this year. Rashida Jones monochrome choice is just so pretty. I am liking Julia Stiles satin jumpsuit. Loving Olivia Wilde's princess choice. The fringe is working well for her too.

I do heart Sandra Bullock, but I think her finge is slightly too long. I do like her garment choice. I am indifferent to Scarlett Johansen's choice. She still looks beautiful though. I not 100% on Anne Hathaway's dress, although she does look stunning in it. Modern Family's Sarah Hyland is beyond cute.

Mila Kunis and Catherine Zeta Jones both look utterly fabulous in emerald green. Jane Krakowski is absolutely blooming in steel blue. Congratulations.

JLo made a great choice with her red carpet look. Classy and chic not usually how I describe her look.  I actually think Kim Kardashian looks fine in this fishtail dress. Jane Fonda is still running with the hotties on the red carpet. Not bad at all. And Sofia Vergara is FINE is gun metal silver, siren number.

Lara Spencer looking like a ray of sunshine in yellow. Nice to see a different colour on the red carpet. Well done to Michelle Trachenberg for daring to wear red and purple (and a different length). And I do like Gabourey Sidibe's dress. It flatters her as does Ms Glee's dress. 

I also think that Kelly Osborne's dress is lovely and she looks lovely in it.  Lea Michele's pink gown was one of my favourite looks. Rachel Bilson looking pretty in pink..  Loving Kimora Lee's orange choice. Her hair and make up are perfection too.

No comments:

Post a Comment