Wednesday 19 January 2011

Events and Awards - Mixed bag (not my fave looks..)

Seal and Heidi Klum might think about hiring a stylist. Just a friendly suggestion. I am unsure about Angelina Jolie. She is stunning, but I am not totally feeling this.I do like Julianne Moore's pink dress. The creases do detract a little though. Can't go wrong with a little black dress! I love Halle Berry, but did not feel her choice of mullet dress. She still looks stunning though.

Melissa Joan Hart just does not have swagger to carry off clothes. I can't even say that this is a bad choice, she does not know how to wear it convincingly. I am not feeling the fifties look.  Christina Aguillera. The dress is OK, but the hair and make-up have such a synthetic, flammable quality.

Eva Mendes let me down with this outfit. It is the kind of dress you are forced to wear as a bridesmaid. Better is the oversized bow, lace dress. Still unsure though.

I think that there is more attention on the nipple area with these covers. Not a great choice Hayden Panettiere.

The Sirens: January Jones and Christina Hendricks were mistaken with their choices. Something is not quite there with both these sexy ladies. I don't like Jennifer Love Hewitt's choice. Not at all. I am not feeling Khloe Kardashian's choice here. I do like the new hair colour though. Sister, Kim's dress looks flammable. I'll leave it there.

I do love Helen Mirren, Helen Bonham Carter's eccentricity never disappoints. But on this Occasion, Jennifer Love Hewit does. I don't really understand it and I don't like it.  This is the actress from 'Six Feet Under'. I have no words about this look. None. And Jennifer Lopez should have left the dress on the chopping block. I just can't now.

I did like Natalie Portman's red carpet choice, but she lost the way a little with the after party choice. Nicole Richie-Madden has lost her way a little here. Nothing looks good to me. I did not teel Kelly Osborne's second choice. She looks happy with it and that's what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment