Friday 2 March 2012

Fashion Week Feb 2012

Fashion Week has been never ending this season. Here is a selection of some of the shows from Feb 2012
Starting with Herver Leger. I am a little over body con dresses. And I am not sure about the S&M harnesses.



Click on read more to see more collections from London, Paris and New York...



Pam Hogg. No words really. Not for everyone. Can see Lady Gaga and Rihanna jumping around in these looks.

House of Holland. I will say I think there is a naked Emperor 
It all looked done before and done better before. Sorry.


I loved the prints and patterns of the Issa London shows.

Michael Kors always shows commercial looks. I am not loving the real fur.


Expected, but pretty and from Marchesa

Marc Jacobs. I don't love. But plenty will,

I do like him though. Love his catwalk outfit, even if I didn't love the collection.

Finale - Marc Jacobs

Mulberry - I scribbled WTF. And I cannot expand on that really. 

NAKED EMPEROR. 

LOVED Matthew Williamson collection. Loved the prints and the dresses and coats and skirts. Loved it all. It has been my favourite by far...

Matthew Williamson - sighs! I so covet.

Neem - just love it for the glamour.

Victoria Beckham. A little dull for me, but it did not offend.

Gabourey Sidibe needs help. I celebrate all sizes, but the others look squished to accommodate her.

Vera Wang has such an eye for gowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment