Sunday 29 May 2011

Cannes 2011 - the good and the rest

The Queen of Cannes
Fierce is thy middle name. I am not feeling all of the outfits, especially the white gowns. But when is his hot, she is on fire!

Burnin' it up.
Rosario Dawson hit it well too!

Uma Thurman has upgraded everything! Ms Rai always works something out on the red carpet. Loving the asymetric monochrome.


Zoe Saldana has IT in bundles. And Yasmin le Bon has not lost any of 'it'. She's 47 y'all!

 And Jane Fonda found a cut that flatters her shape and worked on varying the fabrics. And the perfect Angelina Jolie works her stuff.

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossendale are expected to be hot. They do not dissappoint.

Gorgeous Asian couple, Wu Xia and Taeshi Kaneshiro absolutely smoulder. Less can be said for Frida Pinto and her beau. Akward much? Robert De Niro and Grace Hightower, graceful and elegant. Love it.

Not my fave, but here I heart Alexa Chung's dress, I am not feeling the Queen Mother heel shoe. And Cheryl Cole wore fantastic gowns this edition. I much prefer her hair slicked than the bouffant/extensions yeti look.

Loving Sarah Jessica Parker's choices. She just knows. Blake Lively knows too. Any shorter would have been wrong, but this look is oh so right.

Shimmery wonderful - that's Penelope Cruz.  And Janet, how I love this look for you!  Not many could carry that off without looking floozy.  Paz Vega. I don't understand it. I'll leave it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment