Tuesday 2 February 2010

The Grammys - The Bad


It's black, it's white, it's just bad..
I know there is prescribed medication involved, but someone needs to steer her away from trashy looking numbers (yes, I am aware that Dolce & Gabanna are responsible for the first one). There must be people close to her who really love her, if not pay a decent stylist. Why? I just can't anymore.

We know you're Gagah Dahling.
I like the dress for the 'red carpet – performance' value, but yellow hair is so not on. It looks like a urine rinse jobby. Not pretty.
Malin Akerman.
I don't know who she is, but her outfit looks like it belongs in an American version of a 'gentleman's club' (the kind that has poles).

Sorry Heidi Klum
This woman is all kinds of fabulous, but her too much cleavage, thigh and too tight combo fails her. She is too fab for that.

No Rickaaaaaaay, Nooooooo!
I don't know where to start. My 'say something nice' challenge: His trousers fit him.
 
Some pre grammy fashion foolishness when you read the rest.


I think they both lose

Rhianna and Ciara in a fashion fight to see who is more edgy.

No comments:

Post a Comment