Friday 16 December 2011

Out and about - not my fave looks

I have to say that I don't know her music, but her hair is thick. That is all I can say on the positive side about Tulisa's look. I would never say Tamara Ecclestone is a billionaire's daughter. She manages to look..erm.. cheap. Often.  I have a love and not love relationship with Fergie's look. I don't love this one and the dress zipper has popped. Daphne Guiness' look scares me.

Nancy Dell Ollo has a great figure for her year (or for anyone), yet she somehow always manages to pull of 'mutton'.  I can't find anything that I like about Leanne Rimes outfit. Not a thing.  I am shocked to put Zoe Saldana on this list. The dress looks like a crochet experiment that I don't like. And I think that her usual make-up artist is on holiday. I am not loving Rachel Zoe's dress, but liking the more natural looing hair (absence of obvious hair extensions). Jessica Biel is very hot but I don't think the dress is.
Again, Fergie needs another stylist. The current one is failing her. Chloe, Oh Chloe. Nothing works, sorry.  And the Kardashians are not looking their best. I don't know where to start. So I won't.  I love Gwen Stefani, but not her jumpsuit.

The wig-glued hairline and kilos of fake hair are a bit of a turn off for me.  Again, Julianne Moore is one of my faves, her wierd, knitted, silk contrast bat-winged sleeves are not working for me. At all. I don'tunderstand the fuss about Pippa Middleton's style. This looks like a Primark mark down. I can not. Why are we not teaching the youths of today how to pull up their trousers. It is wrong and I weep.

No comments:

Post a Comment